<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Wednesday, October 18, 2006 @ 3:24 AM
































Chiong-ed DnT today! hahaha, i'm slow,whatever! :D :D besides, It didn't matter:) Anyway yar,so i got back afew results today.Honestly.I AM NOT SATISFIED! RAHH!>:( yep, So i kinda saved the whole level's literature marks? Teehee,as in like, I found out an error! :D Whee.Yep,i Realised that my whole class failed their Combine Results of first term yeah!So decided to question my lit teacher and told her it was duh,ridiculous.Hahaha,only stupid huanghan thinks It's RIGHT. right. :D

Bravo adeline! Bravo! :D

Anyway yeah,so there's gonna be a change in marks? SO I FAILED SCIENCE.GREATT.JUSTTT GREATT.Hahha,im damn sad lah, but i happen to smiling throughout the day.brrrr.i'm more pissed actually.SEE,consequences of not studying.it's annoying.cause my friend didn't study and could pass! naww,i don't believe he didn't study.Liar dude.Liar.


So yeah,i <3> OMG,THAT'S REALLY SCARY. LAWL, so i've done something wrong i suppose.The piercings and stuff.brrrr.peer pressure? NO!! Brr. Eileen did Fantastic for her exam.No idea why she's constantly worrying about her marks.Aha.And for tracey.Improvements i say? :) Or not. mmmms. ://

so yarlor this lor.hahaha,phoned with da gals.yeahhh :) Irealised i can't tell YOU somethings.you ask around.Hate it.AND JOAN YOU FUCKING BITCH FUCKING FUCKY FLIPPED THROUGH MY TEST PAPERS ARE YOU A BITCH OR WHAT! WHO ALLOW YOU TO FUCKING LOOK AT IT? YOU FUCKER! See you tml, im gonna whoop your ass if i have the chance to.


yeah, lawl. joan is DEAD! heehee. okay,soo boredie. I got back chinese paper.Friends said i did well. But not enuff' to top the level.boohooos, I HATE ORANGE LADY AND PREGNANT LADY.
Lawl, i can't help it.I hate it when teachers themselves don't watch what they say.sheesh!when do you hear a teacher say " Qian Da ah" ! Grrr. imagine i complaint to MOE.hahahah,i have them outta the school but naww :) So i wonder what ms woo thinks of the class now.. seriously, i wonder. she hasn't been smiling much.Hiii dou yo.. ://

Yeah,so i got an answer to my question,
But who does it first? :(




Oh ,eileen's project :)